Friday, January 15, 2010

Coming to terms...



Well, I have decided o sell my centerpieces. It took me over a month to realize that I cannot go on with 12 vases in my kitchen. They were a labor of love and now they must find a new home. I did, however, keep one for myself... actually 2 (I almost came to terms with it). I have decided not to ship those bad boys because they are quite heavy so if you know anyone in the Philly/Wilmington area, get them in touch.






All photos courtesy of Ananda Lima

2 comments:

  1. What did you use under the centerpieces? Is it just fabric?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laura -
    Yes underneath the vases were square mirrors (from the $ store, I think) and under that we made squares of damask fabric. Please let me know if you have any other questions! Best of luck to you!

    ReplyDelete